May 10, 2011

You Are Perfect.

Sometimes it takes your heart and soul to love a person. I call it true love. But who is my true love?...She?...it can't be with a such person who dares not care a feeling about me; innocent and mindless like a child she's in my heart. The child of my heart doesn't care what, where and whose heart she belongs truely. So this love cannot be true and fair.

Once we had everything in a flow but it's pathetic now. With days and aging pasts, we are forgetting ourselves. I don't know what she is thinking now; but i'm sure He isn't me...It's not fair, fate is being cruel because i don't want my love like this.

I know i don't have what He should have; at one time, i remember her describing and fantazising your type...ouh..huh...right then, i have never been a confident lover. Thinking she was talking about me; hoping she was thinking of me like i do all the time, such false dreams crashed that day. Since then i lost hope in love; i began to pray for the first time for a girl, and sure, i knew it was weird but still you are only one who comes in my prayers.

Whatever...
I have always wanted to run away but why i can't says it isn't over...what will be tomorrow, i'll wait forever!!!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites