Mar 29, 2011

A Sad Letter

Sad and true love You should have told me before that you love someone. I was looking for a reason to forget you. It would have been easier for me if you had said it before.
Don't think that i loved you because of your profession, my love for you was real. If you don't love me then what can I do. Don't think that you are short or ugly, I'm already in love with you, so, your looks will not come in between us. I'm proud of my love too, before i used to hate to love, after falling in love with you, i changed completely, i was only thinking of you as if you are a virus in my brain, difficult to get rid of it.
You should have not said "I love you " recently when i asked you to go once before 16th February. Do u remember? Hope you didn't flirt with me, if you did, then I feel sorry for myself.
I thought you only love me till now, so i can't let you go. I was thinking even if we love each other and why are we not together. Just feeling pity for myself.
You should have said that you love someone and should have rejected me. I don't know what you were trying to do with my feelings. You should feel sorry mey for playing with my feelings..
Why did you give me some hope, There is only one question in my heart that is "why?"
Now I triple promise that I WILL NEVER BOTHER U, I AM SERIOUS.
NOW I DON'T WANNA THINK OF YOU ALSO.EVEN IF YOU SEE ME IN FUTURE , YOU JUST HIDE YOURSELF, DON'T APPEAR IN FRONT OF ME, BECAUSE I DONT WANNA THINK OF THIS FAKE LOVE AGAIN, IF YOU SEE YOU THEN I WILL HIDE TOO AND DO THE SAME.
YOU CAN SO WHATEVER YOU LIKE TO DO WHETHER YOU WANNA ROCK THE WORLD, OR DRINK, OR SMOKE, OR ANYTHING, JUST ENJOY YOUR LIFE AFTER ALL ITS YOUR LIFE, ONLY YOUR LIFE.
DON'T THINK THAT I'M HURT BUT ATLEAST HAPPY TO KNOW THE FACT. FINALLY YOU TOLD ME , DON'T YOU THINK THAT YOU TOOK A LONG TIME TO TELL THIS. YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THIS BEFORE.
TAKE CARE
ENJOY!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites