Mar 30, 2011

Beauty And Deviation

Obviously an ugly and filthy creature all would call a toad especially when one's enjoying his meal to the limit of his appetite. It was in my aunt's kitchen, my friend and I was having dinner and as usual the toad, at its usual time, came leaping from under a bed inside the shop to the kitchen. I never bother it because I know it comes as the smell of food catches it during my meals.
May be looking at its ugly appearance that a typical toad would be, my friend showed an act of disgust '..arrgh!! ' he muttered. May be it heard him, it leapt faster trying to get out of us; I felt it was afraid, such a poor creature I thought.Wouldn't we? We hated it because it wasn't cool; we talked about it and I said him, out of pity, "..that toad is unlucky and cursed because it's not beautiful..see ..it's catching its breath, fearing us..oh..only if it was cute like a baby..."
At last we stopped talking about it and knew that it was hunting flies on the walls for dinner.The truth we found out later- it's a simple and shy creature.I still love peeking at it when it leaps away from my sight!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites