Apr 6, 2011

I Need Another Story

I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess...
...My god, amazing how we got this far...
...I don't really like my flow, no, so
Tell me what you want to hear...
...i'm gonna give all my secrets away...
-- Lyrics of Secrets By One Republic
In all of us is someone so special
feelings true and devine...
all we got is to keep loving till forever
But scarcely,
many a time love plays...
at last, the sorrowful heart stops beating
and that somebody becomes a hurtful memory...
Oh, love bangs life!...
like that, it does you!...BANG! BANG!...

Me too, have a story
not so dead,
that makes my life beautiful...but
i'm afraid she's gonna bang me too :D

Thought, of course, I 'd fall in love some day
and how true! i love a girl today...
into my bitter world she came unwelcome...
amazing!
and withered away all the sorrows of my hearts...
angelic amidst others
she is hot and fun
and too beautiful that sets my confidence low...
just can't stop thinking of her even now
uh...oh my God...thank you for such a creature
of perfect design, she is celestial...
i'm so thankful...
more than ever she will know, i'm already in love
yet again,
why are we being so distant?... that sucks,
because i am the only one in love :'(...
wish it were being a better chemistry
not just me writing this, she updating about me too...
wish we were in love...but uff...you are dumbo!
you even don't know this love exists...
still, let me not force fate by telling you
but let me hate you...
that's fair!!!...soon, i'll be done with this story!
i need another whole story
of course, a better story..:)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites