Mar 20, 2011

Today She Is A Ghost, Tomorrow She could be You!

You are just a dream
Some singles say
Love takes time
And in a minute all it happens
Calming and reassuring, but inside
My patience has long been dead
Every night, on a soaking wet pillow
Crying out to myself only brings tears
With no show of my princess
Just lets my heart out of whack!
And had it not been for my hopes
I'd have died from a broken heart,
I waited hoping she would appear
And all the years, of everything possible
To heal my cascading fall of passions
I've thrown aside frozen realities and
Embraced sweet fantasies,

And hopelessly, in the recess of my mind
I've been in love with someone from future,
Faceless like a shadow yet
Perfect to my heart that feels much
And knows little of reality,
Ms.Future, mistaken for truth,
She is my lover-ghost
The most beautiful woman ever,
And to me she is no ectoplasmic,
Our world is my wonderland
Every night, on a date I go out
In the palace of my dream
Apt for virtual lovers,
Where my real beauty of life shines
Through and through till I wake up,
To the hopeless frozen real world in the morning,

In the dreamy drifting panorama
Today she's a ghost I'm in love with,
Tomorrow she could be my princess
So far, So mysterious
Yet one fine day, I know she's gonna be out
Then, with all my heart I would be waiting,
And the end of our virtual romance
Would be the start of our real love,
Together as one we would be happier
And ever after would be only our stories!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites