Apr 19, 2011

Just Let It Be.


I am in love, can't say how long it will last...
but it's worth being now, may not be forever
well...i just love the moments...
i added you coz i liked you the moment i saw you
"Add As Friend"
from no where to now here
we are together.
is that again a psycho thing?
don't feel that...
never met someone like you in facebook too
don't think i am flirting...
i do chat but not like this
emotions out, tears rolling...not like this 'aby
you think i am flirting, go ..run and remove me
my heart is not a joke!
with my words, don't describe me
they 're psychopathic and fake,
seriously... i m in love­ ­ whatever, kitty or puppy­ ­
love knows no bound, you know that?
even if you got boyfriend...who cares.....
Just LeT It Be.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites