Apr 27, 2011

A Sad Promise.


Life's Beautiful whether or not you believe it today.Because every one is special in their own areas of stay. It's worth living high than lowering your pride of life when things go wrong. It's an utter act of weakness and failure. Shedding tears doesn't damn the other who isn't what you think in your world. Speaking these doesn't necessarily mean you're one too.

I know and you know the world, it's never perfect for everything to come up as you want it. There's always error in everything, even in an intangible passion such as love. But I prefer that world of imperfections as it offers me with a new option. There's no point sticking to such an error. So life provides us with an option after options, living it makes it more beautiful. Together with a man always doesn't make it more special, loving a man isn't what every woman is happy at. I met you in an impossible way, still we came thus far only to find departure at the end. It was great being part of each other until I became I can't explain myself still.

It was an honour but I'm sorry I couldn't keep it. I can't explain in words, even in my mother tongue. But to make it short I won't be saying much because we already know enough of one another, all I want to say is one last bye, A Promise For You: Never To Intrude Upon Your Being Deliberately. I'll make it a man's promise! I'm confident I'm not being rude as we already had it so many good byes. Some were touching but this one may be more if you don't think it right. I probably could guess what you would be doing after reading this but don't!I'm not worth your tears. In fact I'm sorry I've been a damn frail punk if I describe myself in your ordinary eyes. However I was convinced that it wasn't a simple infatuation,thank you, this love with your extraordinary eyes could be rated five stars. I'm impressed if you saw me handsome and good which actually I'm not. You taught me about love but still you know it why I ain't into it? I ain't ready...Sorry it makes me hate being Me.

Today evening I took it easy because you 've said I shouldn't be sorry and neither you too. That's great and it speaks how you know about living. Keep it up, I will remember and appreciate everything because obviously you were kind of woman that I should be proud of myself calling a lucky man but only if it wasn't for this piece of note I'm writing. This's more than a post in your blog, I'm keeping a copy too for I may read it later in life. Time will fly by and memories will go fainter but still I believe you won't at least forget the face of that cyber boy you met from your best friend.Our departure is no unique so don't panic, do me that favour. I've no hard feelings and you shouldn't be have it too.
Let's rewind and go back as strangers. I shouldn't be saying what's next for you but I'm pretty sure you're gonna make it as you in your dreams. Forget this one as some sort of nightmare. Now you're awake, fear nothing, I'm gone now. If it was good, try copying and living nightmare until you find someone real, as it would be for sure.
Take it easy,life's beautiful and I believe it more because I've succeeded in being an optimist. Life's options, so you got a better option to wait and move on in your world. But one last word: Be good,Do good! as always I used to say when practically you might have thought I ain't kind of that person.Above all Good Luck. Life's beautiful, make it more!Everything comes with fate for me.We never know with whom we could be and with whom we would be happier. But still we can wait and choose the right one when time comes. Only if you wish to, never force a love as you said. I'll remember you as a special human that made me feel more than a human once in a while in my life.As I came ,Have to go now.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites