Apr 24, 2011

Bad But Sweet!


My life is beautiful but
Romance is as bad as hell,
As if looking for someone
I'm standing on the way
That I know I shouldn't be,
But it's somebody like you
I await everyday with love.
I know I don't stand a chance
In this fake romance with you,
Oh! O0! It hurts me so bad!

24.10.10, I'd a dream,like so real
Kristen Stewart, you were so close!
For the first time I saw my love
Walk by in my dream yet
Better than all,perfectly real
We were in love,I saw us
Hanging 'round some old fortress
Hand in hand,I felt a joy of love
No agonies,a moment of ecstacy!
I can not remember details, after all
It was a dream out of an obsession,
I wish if I were better to describe more!

Sadly to my awaken eyes
You're still a hollywood and
I am a dummyhood ...sob sob...
That's where it leaves us to the real world.......
(..is a true story..)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites