Apr 22, 2011

Letting It Go

Early in the morning my crush,a friend by fate, she was online after a long time. Hands shaking, palms sweating, fiddling with my mouse, and glancing at her picture I was lost waiting she would say 'hey'. But I was wrong.

Smiling nervously i couldn't wait any longer; hands shaking faster, face dripping sweat, i finally pressed 'h' and 'i' on the key board. Hoping she was waiting me to say something i was the first to say 'hi'

But it was a flop when she didn't reply even after ten minutes. But she wasn't away because i saw her chat status green then. I failed my heart; sigh!...oh heart, i'm sorry. I am hurt and i loved you true. I know reality sucks; it's far from like in movies, not a scene in our love story. That's pathetic!

One other time when you were being asked about your crush, anticipating you would talk about me i was really high with love; but you were describing some other cooler. I just can't think it again. It makes my eyes wet.

I'm walking away now.Some other girls are only in mind now. My mind think you anymore. No matter what, where , why... I won't bother you again.

I also believe rue love is Letting It Go!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites