Apr 21, 2011

Serendipity (YOU and I)~ bella_swan

Meeting you was a sheer serendipity. Nothing was planned, everything happened for a reason and the reason is yet to


be known. We were like everyone else, a total stranger before a ‘Friend’ found a ‘Friend’ in oneself. We found each other long time back, but we weren’t aware of the co-existence. Guess it was too luxury to notice one another. But now we have known, exchanged and interrelated, this is the new beginning of what feels like an eternity…’love for a true friend’.

The mask I had been wearing for long time had been removed by your touch of patience, cliche it may sound but the thought was there about you being a 'SAVIOUR".

I thought I was drowning but NO, I had almost drowned in some unknown but deep and never ending painful LOVE. You found me floating but I had no soul left in me, it was already drowned deep down. You took me in, showed me how it feels to be lost and found again and some life lesson to be learnt talks, you showed me a ray of hope saying ‘nothing ends, every end is the beginning.’ I knew I could trust you, I knew we could be great friends and I decided to hold your hand firmly never to let go. Felt love after a long time betrayal and I smiled for the good things still happening to me when I gave up to give my last piece of the original ME, the un-destructed me.

It was mind-awakening to know he had same stories to tell, maybe he even went through the dread hell than me and I was glad I was re-connecting to this so perfect guy whom I found my comfort. We could talk for hours without saying much, in plain words, we loved being with each other and we still do.

Sometimes its over-whelming when the person you have been looking for was right next to you and all you needed was to bend a little bit to catch his pace. And when you miss that sign, you lose the opportunity to be with someone who spoke your language even when you are mute. That’s the incredibility of compatibility.

I don’t know how far we will be taking the path together, future is unseen but I know the path trodden with you will be the one I will unfurl even when my future is intact because I know this is never coming back or happening to me again,


and somehow I want my children to know if I ever will have any that I was once in love, betrayed and loved again. I will show them how it feels like to be loved, to be cheated on and to find back someone who loves you all over again and how it feels to be glorified. Guess this will be a tribute to someone I loved if I ever have to lose him.

As I lay awake in bed, alone, I think of all the good times I had with people that were connected to me and I smile at the thought of you for being connected with me for “how long, I don’t know” but all I get worried about is not being able to make you feel the way I do for you. I couldn’t be more pathetic than this but somehow convince myself….’nothing last forever…we are meant to say goodbye one day or the other’ and we will move on leaving the things behind that was once meant something big to us.

This is a tribute to you for making me feel what I feel……the unknown thoughts engulfing me leaving me SMILES all over. Wish I could explain but all I know is I am having a safe flight after a huge turbulence. I can’t thank you enough for being what you are.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites