May 6, 2011

Life Is Not What I Did.

I'm not anymore the slave of her heart nor anytime do I think about her; like that is my love status; that way i'm gonna live fair and single. On the other hand i hear destiny saying i gotta be pure and high above common hearts. But why love here? This is because my mind only thought love and hate the complications it wrote on my life now; and it's time i kill all betrayals of my dreams.

Red with failure and complications, and still laughing every day as if nothing has happened i feel i'm born strong and wise; not much, not less, i got a value that life got no meaning if kept attached to a thing and cry over it. Why to cry over a lost dream? In chains they come to chain us with them but if acted with a mind, guess, you are no more a victim.

I got lots in my mind; they come out of me of utter need and nature of my thoughts. I just love that...wish i always think better and go higher above all habits and mistakes. After all, we men are no better than a dog, and we all die same! But human life is an opportunity as we already know!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites