May 5, 2011

Blogging Easier Via Mobile.

We know man looks for easier things to get his goals done. That's one hell of a theory in the evolution of man and science. So have I switched to blogging through my cell; that's darn easier, and obviously I guess I could write more posts now on. Because, even from the busy hours of the day when I'm free, I'd sit on something like bench, and write looking at people and the moment we would share.

To start my first post, of course i won't lie; i'm in Keliniya with friends; two Jigme(s) have gone bonkers tonight, and they are in their dream hours; and of course some of the guys drink and some do smoke like my chimney..lol

Whatever...lets not poke others' business when we can't enjoy ourselves...lol...i got to sleep now, for i got the busiest day of the month tomorrow!

Have a nice day.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites