Aug 19, 2010

I Feel The Change Of Air

Nothing comes to my mind at this time
I feel so vague and tired,like somebody
So anxious after a long hard hours
Yes,I was having hectic schedules with exams
So-called relief don't seem to touch me at the end
I feel a huge mountain of struggles blocking me
From stepping next level of my career
But I'm here now trying to relax
with the cool weather rocking outside
Rain and wind pretty pleases me now
The weather speaks a lot more than anything
It suggests the need of change in me
The change of me to a new guy ,
Smart and careful I need be It speaks
Cool with weather but hot with decisions
I'm planning in my room the new styles
The styles of man who lives bright and successful
But do I fit for that? I wonder if I could.
By: Kinley Rabgye

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites