Aug 19, 2010

Where Are You


Every single day and night I am thinking of you. But you don’t even turn up in my dream. My lusting desire for you is multiplying as even a second elapse. I am very certain that you exist in this world. Why don’t you start your journey as I think of you? Well you may be around me sometimes coz I hear your footsteps, but the sound is so discerning, I don’t know from which direction you are coming. Though I know life is too short, yet I want to share a little flash of my life on this earth with you. My soul would rest in peace, if I have an opportunity to see your delightful smile a second before the knell rings for my eternal disappearance.

The more I imagine of you the more ache in my heart endures that I will never find you at all. But I am never gonna give up; I will continue searching you even to the ascent of my death. I don’t mind the adversity if it is in search of you. Come on, your path is always open to tread in my heart. Even if you don’t dare to come, tell me where u exists, I will come to you.

The thoughts of spending all sparkling moments with you wash me to the sphere of imagination. Still I don’t adore it, 'cause u are not present in that world as well. My holding patience for you is becoming rather stronger when you don’t even show a sign. I feel you, I see you but at very long distance, maybe that’s a struggle that I have to undergo to get together with you. Well it doesn't matter, I am gonna make it through one time. Oh God! Tell me how I do that? I am wandering like a cloud, but I know my journey has a destination- that is you.

We are meant for each other. Let’s share every moment together before we surrender to eternal sleep.
SANGAY PELZANG.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites