May 26, 2011

I Miss You

Once upon a time i was a little good boy
over pampered and so innocent, yet
i had my own little school life
dark blue was my uniform, and in that only clean dress
i used to look at the school window panes, and
back at home ask you," do i look handsome?"
and yes, awesome!...you always used to say that...
and today, the world is different
not like i was on your lap poking your nose
and making you laugh long ago...
now, i've already seen people dying
i've met people of all styles, and
i've done bad and good, perhaps everything possible
and i've learnt a lesson:
life is one's power, switch is in the mind
the real life is the light that comes off it
to me, you are my switch
and, to the world, we are light!
my instinct with you has always been good
like you said, life is really beautiful
life has nothing to do with materials
i don't fancy money, lover, job and so forth...

But sometimes...:'( :'(
i feel only a shadow touches my heart
and the memories are fading, remembering you
i had to lose your face several times in the blurring past
wish i had your photos
i pity our elders burning them...
i really miss you
the only Godess i ever saw, once who
sitting by the fire, looking through the window
watching rain, her mind thinking only of my worries
and well-being at school
but today, like you did, i do at least pray for you...:(
*OM MANI PADME HUNG*

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites