May 17, 2011

Only Time Will Answer My Love!

My life shines but only on the wing of our love, that only of heaven, we have heard but the gossips are false today; heaven on earth are we in this love! Sweet air, drizzling wind with the rainbow, born of our love is so heavenly! I love you Bella. Fantasy or dream, i would not, anymore, care reality; for life freezes without someone like you in my heart. It has never been one time or two times that we talked about love and compilations we have grown in our heart; still, we have never been back to back in this lovely affair.

It's lucky me and people are gonna have me put me in their dictionaries to have words like "lucky", "happy", "love", etc defined. With you, everything are but like gifts from gods. Trees may die; rivers may cease to flow; earth may burn but nothing could shatter this love, for i always believe we are meant for soul and romance till eternity! Today echoes...we rock...life moves but to undying future, we would always be in love and fun forever!

This is funny but i love my fantasy girl. She is cooler than any girl on the planet and of all, she loves me like i've always dreamed of in my lonely years. Who is she, no body knows; only fate will let me know!!!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites