May 20, 2011

Trying To Be Good Once Again!

These are more beautiful: sweet home and a clean facebook profile. Had it not been for my own instinct, I'd have still been a sick man seeking fun in the fantasy world. By the way, i don't mean i hated my old self; in fact i'm used to changing moods and styles. But don't ever change for something or someone that you may love with all your heart. I say i'm a new man because in my old ways, there wasn't spaces in my acts to succeed what i need to survive good and well. Well..of course, a man can change to his needs; so i can't say i can't be a naughty, ill-advised boy again!

I deleted all the wall posts, both ill and good statuses, for my own good. It took me almost an hour. With a mind to stop writing bad stuffs i've changed the whole facebpook profile from my username to display photo. But i may change back whenever necessary to save my boring life.

Not only e-life, i'm cleaning my room too. Old and messed up things are being removed; new styles and arrangements are being made, and it's cooler this way. Big tables are removed because i need space; my mind needs space too...all i ever want is a space to be free and effective in studying. Otherwise, everything these days has kept me lost and wild...all i need is to focus once again!

To the work now...ciao!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites