Aug 1, 2010

Thank You Mom.


"The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world"-W.R. Wallace
The life has been like a beautiful flower
Since you brought me into the silvery petals of this world.
But now, you're just a blurring vision in my eyes;
Oh no! I miss you so much mom!
Since you were gone, the days were dark;
The struggle up the thorny stem began;
Then I was just a boy left standing
To the tumultuous waves of a life in orphanage.
But today, you won't believe your eyes
If you were by me to see how your
Heroic dad has made me into a young gentleman in his 20s!
Thank you so much! I feel so proud To be like a flower in its constant bloom;
Loved by every passer-by,every eye!
Big challenges and vexations 're no more.
I could have saved you if it was now;
I do believe I'm smart in my own ways ;
As a good son I chose this profession
To save the vulnerable ones like you;
I would do my best to save lives,
And it would be all in your name. May all the virtues be yours;
That's what I'm for mom! PEACE! I love you Mom !!!forever!!!
"A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest"- Irish Proverb
THANK YOU

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites