Jan 20, 2011

Love Lost In Mystery

You are there but Sometimes I don't feel I'm living
Rewinding time
I go back
Deep in the shadows
Of past
Breathing wild air of memories
Regurgitating yesterdays
Always brings you back in my mind
It hurts but it's okay
To be not okay, it's alright

The first day
'Just another girl' I thought
But slowly
When fate began writing this destiny
I got a feeling
Too much for a friend
Then
The love was born,
Lost in love and introversion
Unnoticed
In a lonely way
I was already in love
Those were wonderful days
When the look of mystery in you
Drew me closer everyday
Silent
But fiery inside
I was madly in love,
But thinking of reality
In a little way
I was sad
To ask myself
What if I couldn't make it?
And yeah!
Today it's a dream come true
The love is still at bay

Now I'm a lost man
To move on
There's not one
Not even a little like you
But in despair
I hold onto our memoirs
And forever
You won't know it
Like a ghost
To my last breath
I will be your lover-ghost!
Your true one time
Mysterious lover.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites