Jan 24, 2011

The Howl Of Fantasy

I miss you every time
I watch somebody in love. I am writing down this because I want to be normal, and try not to sound insane talking about you all the time.

If this feeling be real, Bella Swan you are not Edward's anymore. But mine and you will be loved more, not even a thousand Edwards' love would be like mine. Immeasurable would be my love despite the fact that you even don't know I exist. But does that matter? No, love has its ways. It glorifies life or mystifies if not exposed. Fantasy is my way, my taste of love, it glorifies my very existence.

I 'm afraid of dreaming whole life. When it happens, not sure of my eyes I check the shiver down my spine and goosebumps on my skin. Some call me a freak or they shout out that I'm such a fantasy guy. But all the same I go where this love goes and it's only you I'm proud that I've someone who makes my life beautiful. You're amazing like every fan thinks. But I feel I'm not just a fan. You should know this and I must say it because I'm into every thing of you, not just you and your being in life.

Haunted by your mere existence I've become such a guy who plays life, doing in and out of dreams. Being a good dreamer I sleep a lot expecting you. My sleep doesn't necessarily mean closing eyes in a bed but it could be a momentary thought about you and smiling at it. How wonderful! I like doing that a lot!
But one time I slept anticipating your dream. Yes my eyes were closed. I was sleeping but you were so real. I felt you, I wasn't dreaming I thought. That was when I was confused for the first time. I opened my eyes and after I found I was alone in my room I tried to turn around and saw my doggy toy snuggled up beside me. That was cool but the silence was eerie. And the dream was so vivid, I clearly remember your face. As I try to shoved it out of my memory but I couldn't wipe it off. I couldn't help falling deeper for you. That day something really happened to me and I am yet to figure this out.

But if I could dream about you I won't mind sleeping forever.The mere dream with a tinge of you has become a necessity in life. And the question,I ask myself, " would it be worth now?" But I am not anticipating any answers from anybody, maybe because I am an escapism or because I already know the answer. I have always been a hold back type but guess I am emerging from my introverted web to start being an extroverted wingless bird.
'Do I love this?' is a rhetorical question.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites