Mar 20, 2011

Love: Only I Feel, You Don't Feel Is A Hell

Love
That only I feel
You don't know drags me to hell
Since then my life has never been okay
Do not wonder who she could be
Think I'm predictable
It's just you
I tried few other times
And you were unpredictable
So I had to mute and cry in silence
Today the truth is out
And sure the Cupid must be laughing at me
It's okay Cupid has always been crazy
I hate Him
Not so long after I fell for you
I knew you love some other
That was when I began losing hope in life
That was when I became a bad boy
Even then
Hoping the moment would come
I waited to tell you
But it didn't
And it was getting worse
Now I'm enough
I don't believe in fate anymore

I'm gonna be straight
Like before let me not hide
I'm gonna tell you, bear me
My heart is crazy
You may not like it
But it's not me
The heart loves you
Blame it! blame it more!
Lets blame my heart together!
I'm sorry
I won't like us together too
But it happened with you
The deal is tough
And I know I'm gonna lose you
But all the same
You will always be mine
Loved and cherished in a fashion
That I do now
And I will always remember you

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites